Omega Certified Watch Repair/Services
- Swiss Watchmakers is Certified to repair Omega timepieces.
- Swiss Watchmakers has a parts account with Omega.
- Omega watch repairs are conducted by certified watchmakers.
Patrick Desbiolles, along with another member of his staff, were both certified by Omega to perform repairs on Omega watches. The Swiss Watchmakers & Co. workshop was found to have the proper equipment required by Omega to perform repairs on Omega watches, including water resistance control, accuracy adjustments on co-axial watches, and divers control on quartz watches.
What makes us different with Omega watch repairs/services?
- Omega watch repairs are completed in an average of 4 weeks compared to the 6+ week average other watch repair establishments take.
- All aesthetic parts are optional and are solely the client’s choice.
- Only genuine Omega parts are used.
- Customers are able to get updates on their Omega watch repair progress.
- Omega watch repairs are given a one-year warranty.
Swiss Watchmakers makes customer satisfaction its goal. What other way can we do that than by giving our customers what they payed for; unlike many other watch repair centers we never force our clients to replace aesthetic parts when they aren’t needed. We always use genuine Omega parts and guarantee our work. Armed with all the needed tools and the qualified watchmakers, we assure your timepiece will be something to admire.
Omega Watch Repair/Service Pricing
Swiss Watchmakers & CO is located in the historic Alfred I. Dupont Building 169 E Flagler Street #1032 Miami FL 33131
Check out the other major brands we repair.
Breitling Watch Repair Cartier Watch Repair Hublot Watch Repair