- Swiss Watchmakers conducts Rolex repair and services.
- We have an official parts account with Rolex so every part will be genuine.
- Rolex watch repairs are conducted only by certified watchmakers.
- Swiss Watchmakers & Co. has the proper equipment required by Rolex to perform movement repairs, water resistance control, case refinishing/polishing, and quality control on all Rolex watches.
- The team has the proper certification, a CW21 graduate, a Swiss Certified Case Re-finisher/Polisher, and Patrick Desbiolles with a Swiss Watchmaking diploma issued by the world renowned Watchmaking School of Geneva, located in Geneva Switzerland. This is why Swiss Watchmakers & Co. is able to have an official replacement parts account with Rolex for the past 14 years. Only genuine Rolex components are used on all repairs.
What makes us different with Rolex watch repairs/Services?
- Rolex Watch repairs are completed in an average of 4 weeks compared to the 6+ week average other watch repair centers take.
- All aesthetic parts are optional and are solely the client’s choice.
- Only genuine Rolex parts are used.
- Customers are able to get updates on their Rolex watch repair progress.
- Rolex watch repairs are given a one-year warranty.
Swiss Watchmakers makes customer satisfaction its goal. What other way can we do that than by giving our customers what they payed for; unlike many other watch repair centers we never force our clients to replace aesthetic parts when they aren’t needed. We always use genuine Rolex parts and guarantee our work. Armed with all the needed tools and the qualified watchmakers we assure your timepiece will be something to admire.
Rolex Watch Repair/Service Pricing
- Rolex Quartz Movement Watch Repair/Service Starting at $200
- Rolex Automatic Movement Watch Repair/Service Starting at $369
- Rolex Automatic Movement with Chronograph Watch Repair/Service Starting at $449
Enjoy our Rolex Watch Repair Gallery and videos!
Check out the other major brands we repair.
Breitling Watch Repair Cartier Watch Repair Hublot Watch Repair IWC Watch Repair Omega Watch Repair Longines Watch Repair Patek Philippe Watch Repair Tag Heuer Watch Repair Tudor Watch Repair Vacheron Constantin Zenith Watch Repair
Swiss Watchmakers & Co. Rolex Services
Keep up with your Rolex Watch repairs via email. Simply email us or call us with your repair number. Have a Facebook? Want Special deals? Like us and keep up with us on Facebook Link to us on Linkedin Read some of our Blog posts on SwissWatchLand.Blogspot.com Swiss Watchmakers & Co. provides service for Rolex Watches at affordable prices SwissWatchLand.com