Zenith Watch Repair
- Swiss Watchmakers is Certified to repair Zenith timepieces.
- Swiss Watchmakers has access to Zenith Watch parts
- Zenith watch repairs are conducted by certified watchmakers.
Every watchmaker is qualified to work on Zenith watches as per their titles such as CW21 or Geneva Graduate. Swiss Watchmakers has shown they have all the tools and equipment needed to conduct rZenith watch repair services. It has been shown that Swiss Watchmakers has the capabilities of using these tools and equipment in accordance to Zenith standards.
What makes us different with Zenith watch repairs/services?
- Zenith watch repairs are completed in an average of 4 weeks compared to the 6+ week average other watch repair establishments take.
- All aesthetic parts are optional and are solely the client’s choice.
- Only genuine Zenith parts are used.
- Customers are able to get updates on their Zenith watch repair progress.
- Zenith watch repairs are given a one-year warranty.
Swiss Watchmakers makes customer satisfaction its goal. What other way can we do that than by giving our customers what they payed for; unlike many other watch repair centers we never force our clients to replace aesthetic parts when they aren’t needed. We always use genuine Zenith parts and guarantee our work. Armed with all the needed tools and the qualified watchmakers, we assure your timepiece will be something to admire.
Zenith Watch Repair/Service Pricing
Swiss Watchmakers & CO is located in the historic Alfred I. Dupont Building 169 E Flagler Street #1032 Miami FL 33131
Check out the other major brands we repair.