Longines Watch Repair/Services
- Swiss Watchmakers has access to Longines parts
- Swiss Watchmakers has all the tools and equipment to conduct repairs on Longines Watches
- Swiss Watchmakers has all the proper training to conduct Longines Wacth Repair/Services
Every watchmaker is qualified to work on Longines watches as per their titles such as CW21 or Geneva Graduate. Swiss Watchmakers has shown they have all the tools and equipment needed to conduct Longines watch repair services. It has been shown that Swiss Watchmakers has the capabilities of using these tools and equipment in accordance to Longines standards.
What makes us different with Longines watch repairs?
- Longines watch repairs are completed in an average of 4 weeks compared to the 6+ week average other watch repair establishments take.
- All aesthetic parts are optional and are solely the client’s choice.
- Only genuine Longines parts are used.
- Customers are able to get updates on their Longines watch repair progress.
- Longines watch repairs are given a one-year warranty.
Swiss Watchmakers makes customer satisfaction its goal. What other way can we do that than by giving our customers what they payed for; unlike many other watch repair centers we never force our clients to replace aesthetic parts when they aren’t needed. We always use genuine Longines parts and guarantee our work. Armed with all the needed tools and the qualified watchmakers, we assure your timepiece will be something to admire.
Longines Watch Repair/Service Pricing
Swiss Watchmakers & CO is located in the historic Alfred I. Dupont Building 169 E Flagler Street #1032 Miami FL 33131
Check out the other major brands we repair.
Breitling Watch Repair Cartier Watch Repair Hublot Watch Repair