IWC Watch Repair/Services
- Swiss Watchmakers has access to IWC parts
- Swiss Watchmakers has all the tools and equipment to conduct repairs on IWC Watches
- Swiss Watchmakers has all the proper training to conduct IWC Watch Repair/Services
Every watchmaker is qualified to work on IWC watches as per their titles such as CW21 or Geneva Graduate. Swiss Watchmakers has shown they have all the tools and equipment needed to conduct IWC watch repair services. It has been shown that Swiss Watchmakers has the capabilities of using these tools and equipment in accordance to IWC standards.
What makes us different with IWC watch repairs?
- IWC watch repairs are completed in an average of 4 weeks compared to the 6+ week average other watch repair establishments take.
- All aesthetic parts are optional and are solely the client’s choice.
- Only genuine IWC parts are used.
- Customers are able to get updates on their IWC watch repair progress.
- IWC watch repairs are given a one-year warranty.
Swiss Watchmakers makes customer satisfaction its goal. What other way can we do that than by giving our customers what they payed for; unlike many other watch repair centers we never force our clients to replace aesthetic parts when they aren’t needed. We always use genuine IWC parts and guarantee our work. Armed with all the needed tools and the qualified watchmakers, we assure your timepiece will be something to admire.
IWC Watch Repair/Service Pricing
Swiss Watchmakers & CO is located in the historic Alfred I. Dupont Building 169 E Flagler Street #1032 Miami FL 33131
Check out the other major brands we repair.Breitling Watch Repair Cartier Watch Repair Hublot Watch Repair